WELCOME!

It is hard to believe that it was almost ten years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one of these machines - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Along with the CNC router I discovered the wonderful material called Precision Board and the glues, primers and other companion products they offer. Since then we have gone through many tons of the material using it in most signs and projects we tackle. This journal will chronicle our many adventures both past, present and future. I'll talk from the perspective of someone who pushes these products to the creative limit on a daily basis. I'll be adding to the stories two or three times each week. -dan

Friday, December 9, 2011

Open Letter to MultiCam

To the folks at MultiCam

This morning Shawn Kirsch, the MultiCam tech did the last of the install, setting up, checking, double checking and training needed to make the new four axis MultiCam operational in our shop. He was thorough and patient with me as we went over all aspects of the machine from top to bottom. When small glitches presented themselves Shawn was all about finding a quick and workable solution. There was no fuss or muss - just pure professionalism. Our goal was to make sure everything was right and that I was up to speed with the new machine. Shawn did a great job! You have a good man, who is very passionate about all things MultiCam. I appreciated his efforts, personal and caring service and his friendship!

The folks who do the programming for MultiCam machines also deserve kudos. As to be expected with a new machine with non-standard features, there were some minor technical issues as we put it through it's paces. I was impressed how Shawn and your software crew worked together to solve these issues in a timely manner and in the process got things working as they should. Hats off to these guys as well.

The machine is fabulous. Everything looks good, fits together well and was all shipped in perfect order.  Thanks to your big crew there who do that work.

Your shipping department and everyone else connected with the project did their jobs well. No stress was incurred on our part as this thing came together. That is a rarity in our experience - especially for something this big and complex.

I also want to express my sincere thanks for working with me in putting this deal together. I truly appreciate the new machine.  I also want to express my delight in working with you and your team on an ongoing basis. I certainly believe in the MultiCam brand and the people who work there.

Thank you so much!

-dan